The Bogdan Radica Collection is a personal archival fund which Radica founded in the late 1940s. His daughter Bosiljka Raditsa and Professor Ivo Banac delivered the entire collection to the Croatian State Archives (CSA) on three occasions in 1996, 2001 and 2006. It contains vital records related to the history of Croatian political emigration and constitutes an integral part of the cultural opposition to the Yugoslav communist regime.
- Zagreb Trg Marka Marulića 21, Croatia 10000
- Letter of Bogdan Radica to Franjo Tuđman, 7 April 1978
- Letter of Milovan Đilas to Bogdan Radica, 27 January 1967
- Radica, Bogdan. Hrvatska 1945 (Croatia 1945), 1974. Manuscript
- Radica, Bogdan. “Yugoslavia’s Tragic Lesson to the World” (Reader’s Digest), 1946. Manuscript
- The Bulletin of the Democracy International Committee to Aid Democratic Dissidents in Yugoslavia, 1985