Hungarian National Film Fund
The Hungarian Institute of Film Science was founded in 1957, based on the plan drafted by Béla Balázs in 1948. Its name was changed to the Hungarian Film Institute in 1985. In 2000, the name was changed again to the Hungarian National Film Archive. Since 2011, it has been integrated into the Hungarian National Digital Archive and Film Institute (MaNDA). In 2017, it became part of the Hungarian National Film Fund. The Archive has the most extensive film collection in Hungary, approximately 64,000 inventory items.