The Prosvjeta collection presents the role of the strongest cultural and educational society of Serbs in Croatia. The association, in addition to the affirmation of Serbian culture and traditions, also sought to enhance the political status of the Serbian people in the Socialist Republic of Croatia (SRC). Therefore, its actions were characterized as contrary to the regime and the association was at first marginalized and then terminated.
- Zagreb Trg Marka Marulića 21, Croatia 10000
Date of founding:
- Decision of Secretariat of the Interior on the deletion of SCA Prosvjeta from the register of associations and a Note on the decision of Svetozar Zec
- Document excerpt from the discussion of the meeting of the Executive Committee of the SCA Prosvjeta in Zagreb in March 1971
- Letter of the State Budget and Funding Committee on the termination of funding for the SCA Prosvjeta
- Minutes of the SCA Prosvjeta meeting and and its Conclusions (Executive Committee and the Commission on Conclusion)